Tuesday 20 December 2011

Getting Started

I watch a lot of films, mainly on DVD, so I thought that I would share the films that I watch with you and give an honest review of the film and also give the film a rating out of ten, ten being the highest and zero being the lowest. I will also include some films that appear on TV that are also available on DVD. I often buy DVDs that I see on the shelf in my local supermarket, some I have already seen and some that I take pot luck with, I also buy DVDs from Amazon. I don't go to the cinema that often, I usually wait until the film comes out on DVD to watch it, at the end of the day by doing this I can own a copy of the film cheaper than the price of a cinema ticket. Okay, I hope you enjoy my reviews and if there are any movies that you think I should watch feel free to leave a comment.
Thanks,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment