Tuesday 20 December 2011

Due Date (15)

Starring Robert Downey Jr and Zach Galifianakis, directed by Todd Phillips.
I bought this film from Sainsburys supermarket for £5. I have watched this movie a couple of times now on DVD and I have to say that I was quite disappointed with this one. Maybe I had set my hopes set a little high after seeing "The Hangover" as both films are directed by Todd Phillips and also both star Zach Galifianakis. The film has its hilarity at times but for me these times are just too far apart, it is like a modern version of "Planes, Trains and Automobiles", which was in my opinion a funny film but this newer version falls slightly short of the mark. It is definitely worth watching and worth every penny of the £5 that I paid but I would give this film 6/10.
The gag reel in the extras is funnier than the film

No comments:

Post a Comment